There are quite a few free tools that can help you run your business, but not everything free is necessarily good.
We know starting off as a small business can feel a bit overwhelming, it can even be difficult sometimes to feel like a business. On top of that, there are the added pressures of managing credentials, invoices, client assets, and everything else that comes with your day to day business.
Fret no longer, we’re going to break down the best and most affordable tools to make your small business feel like a well renown enterprise.
- QuickBooks – QuickBooks is your own personal accountant. Managing estimates, invoices, employee time, and reports is a breeze with QuickBooks. Make that shoebox full of receipts a thing of the past – QuickBooks even has multiple tools to help during tax time! QuickBooks has pricing packages for all types of different businesses. Starting at $4/month, QuickBooks is an absolute must to help you run your business.
- Zoho – Looking for a one-click app to manage all your passwords? Zoho Vault has you covered. Zoho allows you to store and organize your passwords, share credentials with your team, and manage user access levels – all while using the strongest known encryption standard approved by the U.S Government; AES-256. Don’t worry about breaking the budget, pricing starts as low as $1/month for small teams! We also recommend utilizing Zoho’s free web browser extension, you can find it here.
- G Suite – Sure you can do a lot with the free cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive, but when security is a factor (newsflash – it is) you should consider your return on investment. G Suite by Google Cloud provides business email, cloud storage, business-grade security, easy IT Administration, and much more for only $10/month. This is a small price to pay when it comes to securely storing your sensitive business related files in the cloud.
- RingCentral – Don’t pay for a landline, instead use Ring Central to turn your mobile device into your business phone. We know it’s important to leave work at work, with RingCentral you can set business hours for your line. RingCentral’s Pro plan starts at $12.99/month.
- Insightly – Insightly is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) system that can help business owners accelerate sales, build relationships, and deliver projects. If you’re a visual person, Insightly’s beautiful dashboard helps you easily analyze your growth. Insightly has a free version if you’re a freelancer or 1 to 2 person business, however the plus plan starts at $29/month. Managing customer relationships is one of the most important things for any business. With Insightly, you definitely get what you pay for.
We use these tools on a daily basis to help grow and sustain our business, and we hope they save you time and money. We can help you set up all of these tools and serve as your software consultants. For more information regarding pricing, or implementing tools to grow your small business, don’t hesitate to call us at (913)871-9327. Thank you for reading!