Are you social? If not, you are missing out on reaching, connecting with and selling to potential customers every day! One of the best ways to reach new customers is through social media. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or even Snapchat, using social media to introduce your brand to a new audience is a cost effective way for your small business to maximize its marketing budget. These social networks can be a powerful customer service and marketing tool that gets your brand in front of a growing audience.
Our team works with you to craft a custom social media strategy that works for your business. We offer social media Setup Packages to get you started as well as content Management Packages that save you time and fit your budget.
Our approach includes:
- Defining your audience - Who are you speaking to and what do they want. Who are your best customers?
- Establishing your brand voice and tone - What is your brands personality (voice) and how (tone) do you want to talk to your customers? Essentially, there is one voice for your brand but many tones that help define that voice.
- Defining your message - What problems and pain points do you solve for your customers? What makes you and your product unique in solving that problem?
- Defining your goals and objectives- Why are you using social media and what do you want to get out of your social media community?
- Competitive Analysis - Who is your competition? What do they do well and what do they need to work on? What social networks seem to work for them and why?
- Developing an editorial content calendar - Collaboration is essential to creating engaging content that introduces your brand to a new and growing audience.
- Developing a customer service script - How do you want us to handle inquiries and questions for your brand?
Every social media strategy needs a strong foundation of well-crafted, engaging and carefully chosen content. It needs to align with your overall messaging and be appropriate for your social media channels while keeping your target audience in mind. By creating and maintaining a consistent tone of voice and engaging in genuine conversations, you can increase brand awareness and create brand ambassadors who appreciate and promote the authenticity of your brand. We are committed to helping Kansas City’s small businesses be social and successful!